Saturday 1 June 2013

Russian leaf earring

Russian Leaf seed bead Earrings

When first time i saw this earrings i fell in love with it. I tried to find Tutorial for it and found one though I was not happy with the result as it was not holding it's shape.
Then I decided to try different stitching style and voila it worked.




The green earrings are made using delica though delicas and seed beads share same size pattern but I learned through my experience that delicas are smaller then seed beads.







Still something was missing and I was not fully satisfied with whatever i have created so I decided to use seed bead size 11' and give little twist using dangles.






I searched my beads collection that I could find something in red color that could enhance the beauty of this earrings. I really did not want to run to bead shop to buy something that small and end up buying more stuff then I needed. thank god that day my stars were shining high and I found these beautiful dangling beads.
The final look was quiet pleasing to my eyes though still i want to make few changes to this design and recreate something better.

4 comments:

  1. really pretty..Can I try to make if you give me direction & bead size..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course i can give you direction and bead sizes let me work on it and will post it.

      Delete
  2. i love this design. i tried to make a pair myself but it ended up looking like a boomerang. did you have the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can understand what you mean but i did not face that problem but for me the first pair i made was very sturdy from connection part the top part then i modified few tings till i got the result and ya its very beautiful design thanks

      Delete