Saturday 1 June 2013

capricho bracelet

capricho sparkling bracelet



The moment I saw tutorial for this bangle (posted by beading for perfectionist ) I could not stop myself and ran to bead shop to find material. Actually I was to much into rush that i did not read instruction carefully. She said she is using seed bead but her seed bead seems smaller comparision to my seed beads i was confuse but thought may be its because of zooming of camera or something like that. Actually she was using miyuki delicas . However when I created my bangle it turned out beautiful but little heavy in weight and bit bigger for my small hands.
The same moment i decided i will recreate this for small wrist like mine .





I knew the fact if i will create bangle i have to face this problem so i decided to change this bangle into bracelet with clasp. Because like me many out there facing same problem who like this kind of bangles that tight fit on their wrist.
This bracelet has been created using size 11' seed bead (yes seed bead because last time i took size 11' and 8' seed bead that's why it was heavy in weight) and 4 mm white AB round swarovski .
This sparkling , beautiful bracelet's price tag is higher due to number of swarovski have been used. This bracelet takes around 300 to 350 crystals and round crystals are expensive compare to bicones.

6 comments:

  1. This should be bling enough for a formal dinner =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is...you can wear this for a formal dinner or kitty parties, get together , wedding anything ....this beautiful bracelet is suitable for all occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no I didn't use miyuki delica's I used seedbeads :-)

    Gianna :-) (who was searching for who designed the capricho and bumped in to your blog )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gianna you are inspiration for many like me (novice)
      i have learned many things from you thanks a lot Gianna

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete