Thursday 26 September 2013

Wisteria (purple Almond shaped set)

Blooming Wisteria


After long break I created something, My friend ordered this few months back but due to some unexpected turns of event I could not get enough time and perfect mental and emotional condition to create something. However at last it is ready and I was amaze looking at the final product. I tried many variation and many arrangement and finally something satisfy to my creative perfectionist heart and most importantly my friend loved it she was excited to wear that and her happiness was my biggest reward. I am thankful to her for trusting me for this creation and giving me this opportunity.


This is the final product , that has been created using rainbow and purple  shaded seed beads, purple swarovski , purple drops and purple round stones.




First of all i started with earnings . My friend wanted post earrings and all beader would agree with me that to make post earring it is very important to find right elements specially it's back side should not be domed. Thank god i found such stones after roaming few shops . When I wrapped them with using only rainbow seed beads i felt something was missing so I tried variation using light purple beads in center and as i thought it actually increased the beauty of the stone. 



After weaving bottom dangling part of the earrings when I arranged with the top part of the earring I felt something is missing because I did not find the wow element it felt like mismatch piece. So i tried adding some purple beads to top part of earrings and as I thought it seemed perfect.




For pendant I felt the top part should be little bigger than the earrings but i did not have oval shaped big stone but rather I had round edged square shaped stone i tried using it but again it was not pleasing to eyes.





Then i decided to add some swarovski crystal but this time i used different weaving technique to make it sturdy and it was something trial and error but at last it gave me the result I wanted. However when I arranged the top and bottom element of pendant me and My friend both felt for pendant because top part is bigger than the middle part should be big to otherwise it looks out of proportion so again recreation but that hard work paid off because the end result as i said was soothing to eyes and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment